- BS in biochemistry, Honors College, University of Houston, Houston, Tex.
- MD degree, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, Tex.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Clinical research in the Burn Center at Regions Hospital, St. Paul, Minn.
Board certified in general surgery, American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Hernia Society
- Proctor for surgeons training in robotic surgery
- Chair, Robotics Program, North Memorial Health Hospital
- Surgery Section Chief, North Memorial Health Hospital
- Rising Star Top Doctor, Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Best Doctor, Minnesota Monthly Magazine, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Dr. Jenabzadeh enjoys spending time with his family and staying active by running, biking, and working out. He is a 7th degree black belt and plans to continue learning and passing on the knowledge to his children.
Why did you choose to become a surgeon?
The ability to fix a person’s ailment with my hands drew me to surgery as a medical profession.
What’s special about Specialists in General Surgery?
The camaraderie, teamwork, priority of great patient satisfaction, and constant striving for excellence in health care that is portrayed by all who work here is outstanding and remarkable.
SGS Single Site Cholecystectomy 2016
Minimally invasive hernia repair with mesh #1
Minimally invasive hernia repair with mesh #2